Reserve any Room February 9-17, 2018 and we will Deliver to Your Room:
This Special must be Mentioned When Making Your Reservation or at Least 48 Hours Prior to Arrival. Third Party Gift Certificates, Coupons or Vouchers (other than Select Registry Golden Quill Rewards) may not be used in Conjunction with this Special.
- A Quartet of Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries or Gourmet Chocolate Truffles, AND
- Your Choice of a Bottle of Champagne, Red Wine, or White Wine.
Winter Weekend SpecialJanuary 4 through April 14, 2018
This Special must be Mentioned When Making Your Reservation or at Least 48 Hours Prior to Arrival, and may not be Combined with the Valentine's Special. Third Party Gift Certificates, Coupons or Vouchers (other than Select Registry Golden Quill Rewards) may not be used in Conjunction with this Special.
- Reserve any Room (other than a Suite - see below) for 2 consecutive nights that includes a Friday or Saturday Evening (or both) and Receive both a 10 Percent Room Discount and a Complimentary Room Upgrade to the Best Available Room upon Arrival Courtesy of the Innkeepers (subject, of course, to room availability).
- Reserve a Suite for 2 consecutive nights that includes a Friday or Saturday Evening (or both) and Receive Courtesy of the Innkeepers Your Choice of one of the following:
- 10 percent room discount
- Admission for 2 to Longwood Gardens and the Brandywine River Museum
- A Bottle of Champagne, Red Wine, or White Wine Delivered to Your Suite each Afternoon or Evening.
- A $75 Dining Certificate good towards Dinner for 2 at the Brandywine Prime restaurant
Winter Weekday Special
January 1 through April 12, 2018
Reserve any Room Sunday through Thursday Evenings:
This Special must be Mentioned When Making Your Reservation or at least 48 Hours Prior to Arrival and may not be Combined with the Valentine's Special. Third Party Gift Certificates, Coupons or Vouchers (other than Select Registry Golden Quill Rewards) may not be used in Conjunction with this Special.
- 1-night stay - 15 percent discount
- 2-night stay - 35 percent discount for the 2nd night or a $75 Dining Certificate good towards Dinner for two at Brandywine Prime restaurant
- 3-night stay - 3rd night "On The Inn" Courtesy of the Innkeepers
Special Discounted Attractions Admissions
We are pleased to offer to our guests discounted individual admission to the following Brandywine Valley attractions:
Winterthur Museum & Country Estate (includes House Tour) -- $18
Brandywine River ("Wyeth") Museum -- $15
Longwood Gardens (open, un-timed admission) -- $21
Sanderson Museum -- $3
Because our ability to obtain these discounted admissions is limited, we recommend that your ask for them when making your reservation.
Brandywine Treasures 2017 Passport
If your are staying with us to visit the wonderful attractions in the Brandywine Valley, the Brandywine Treasures Passport may be just what you need. Each Passport entitles the holder to visit each of the following 11 venues: Longwood Gardens, Winterthur Estate & Gardens, Brandywine River("Wyeth") Museum, Hagley Museum, Nemours Mansion & Gardens, Delaware Art Museum, Delaware Center for the Contemporary Arts, Delaware Historical Society, Delaware Museum of Natural History, Rockwood Park & Mansion, and the Mt. Cuba Center. Compared to individual admission costs, the Passports are an exceptional value. $43 per person, but please tell us in advance if you would like to purchase a Passport. 2016 Passports were valid May 28 - September 5, 2016. For more information about the participating venues click on the above link or go to the ATTRACTIONS page on our website. As with our Longwood Gardens discount tickets, Passport holders have open admission to Longwood Gardens (other tickets are "timed").
Among our (and our guests) favorite restaurants is Brandywine Prime, which is a modern American steakhouse specializing in fresh seafood and quality aged beef, set in the contemporary renovation of an early 18th century inn. If a creative burger is your style, check out their Burger Bar. We are pleased to offer our guests a $75 dining certificate that can be used at Brandywine Prime for the special price of $59. If this restaurant appeals to you as it does to us, you can't go wrong. As we like to say, you can do the math. The dining certificate does not include alcohol, taxes or gratuities. Please let us know in advance if you would like a dining certificate. We also recommend advance reservations, which we are glad to arrange.
If you are looking for a delightful and casual Sunday afternoon dining experience with a sampling of some of the best that Kennett Square has to offer, consider Taste Kennett Food Tours. Your 3-hour tour through historic Kennett Square includes 6 restaurants and 2 wine tasting rooms, with interactive chef demonstrations. This unique food experience begins at 1PM on Sundays. We are pleased to offer our guests $5 off the standard tour price. Advance reservations through Taste Kennett Food Tours are required so please check tour availability. To take advantage of this special, please tell us when making your Fairville Inn reservation by phone, or add this special when making your reservation on-line. We will give you a special discount code in your confirmation e-mail to use when making your Taste Kennett Food Tour reservation.
The In-Room Massage The Inn has teamed up with a massage therapist nationally certified in therapeutic massage and bodywork. Services are provided in-room, by advance appointment. Click for our Massage Specials.
Balloon Flight Adventures
The Fairville Inn has joined with Air Ventures to offer very special accommodations and balloon flight packages for lovers and adventurers alike. Enjoy the elegance, the romance, and the adventure -- come fly with us!
Romantic Balloon Flight Adventure For Two
Accommodations for Two Nights & Air Fare for Two (all inclusive): $1,500
- Two nights in a room in the Springhouse, together with a tempting platter of cheese, crackers, and fruit; your choice of a bottle of champagne or wine; and a pair of absolutely luscious chocolate truffles. Full breakfast and afternoon tea are, of course, included.
- A spectacular balloon flight over the Brandywine Valley at dusk or dawn, including transportation to and from the Inn (with a possible launch from the Inn's back meadow), followed by a Champagne toast and a light snack.
- Free admission tickets for 2 to your choice of 2 of the following: Longwood Gardens, the Brandywine River "Wyeth" Museum or Winterthur Museum & Estate.
(Room upgrades may be available: Add $85 for a Carriage House deluxe room or $150 for a Carriage House suite.)
Custom Balloon Flight Packages
The Fairville Inn and Air Ventures will gladly work with you to create a custom accommodations and balloon flight package that meets your needs. Accommodations and flight packages for two start at $995 (all inclusive) for a one night weekday stay in a Main House Room and a balloon flight either on the afternoon of your arrival, or on the morning of the following day. Want to add a second night or perhaps something special in your room or in the air? Just let us know and we will work with you to make it happen.
Reservations may be made through either the Inn (610.388.5900 or email@example.com) or Air Ventures (800-826-6361 or Flights@Air-Ventures.com).
Please Note: Advance reservations for rooms and flights are required. Inn rooms are subject to availability and the Inn's standard cancellation policy. One-night accommodations on a Friday or Saturday night from April through December may not be available or may be subject to a surcharge. Please call or e-mail Air Ventures for their policies concerning balloon flight cancellations.
TYING THE KNOT (a/k/a Getting Married)?
Although the Fairville Inn does not host weddings, we are proud to partner with Faunbrook Bed & Breakfast and Pennsbury Inn Bed & Breakfast, which are exceptional venues for weddings and other events. Both Faunbrook and Pennsbury can arrange transportation for your guests staying at the Fairville Inn.
With its spacious house and inviting grounds, Faunbrook can comfortably host an intimate wedding for up to 85 guests.
Pennsbury, with its c. 1714 colonial home and 8 acres of gardens and woods, can accommodate an indoor wedding for up to 85 guests and a tented garden wedding for up to 150.
Paired with either Faunbrook or Pennsbury, together we can offer you and your guests 22 rooms.
Special flowers in the room? Chocolates? A bottle of champagne or wine? Fruit and cheese? All or some of each? Just let us know what you would like to make your stay extra special and we will work with you to make it happen.